Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The grass is greener at Material Girl

It's a beautiful day in Mid-Missouri.  Things are looking very green and I am loving the sunshine.  Speaking of green.....
We are hosting a challenge featuring the color of the year...emerald!  Details will be released tonight at Material Girl Quilt Club at 6:00 OR tomorrow on the blog. 

Put on your thinking caps and get your creative juices flowing.  This will be fun!  I will give you a hint....categories include
1.  Non-Quilt Project
2.  Small Quilt
3.  Large Quilt
4.  Online Entry (with the collaboration of www.sierrashea.com)

I hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather.   I am finishing a big quilt for a friend.  Then, it's green for me! 

Enjoy your project,
Meredith

2 comments:

  1. So upset I couldn't make the quilt club...I wanted to come so bad and just couldn't work it out. Can't wait to hear more about the challenge!!
    Colette

    ReplyDelete